hedberg search recently filled this position
If you're a professional candidate seeking a senior / executive-level position similar to this one, join our mailing list by entering your contact information below, and we'll update you quarterly with our latest job listings.
Sign up for the hedberg search quarterly newsletter
Our client is a well establish investment manager focusing in the global markets. They are currently seeking a Senior Macroeconomist in their Philadelphia, PA office.
This role is a senior level role; you will be part of a great management team and your research will be a critical factor in the investment teams overall strategy. You will make a difference.
- Buy side investment manager
- Primary focus on global markets
- 100% institutional business, corporate pension + profit sharing, foundation+ endowments, unions, corporations, etc…
- Offices in Philadelphia(area), London, Singapore and Dubai
- Culture- very flat, trading environment
- The firm is conservative in their investment approach
- Asset allocation and global economic research
- Forecasting and analysis of global macroeconomics topics
- Country analyst with a primary focus on emerging and frontier markets
- Work closely with the investment management team and senior management on overall investment strategy
- Writing and editing monthly and quarterly reports
- Client presentations
- CFA Preferred and Minimal travel
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Market savvy individual; someone who understands risk and who is motivated by making money
- 10+ years of relevant experience with global economic analysis preferably in investment management or investment banking
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
- The opportunity to work with an experienced investment team and senior management team
- Your work will matter and you will be rewarded for your success
- Excellent corporate culture
- You will be challenged, you will learn, you will grow
- You will build your own team and be excited to go to work everyday
- Excellent benefit package, employee stock ownership, competitive salary and performance salary reviews and bonuses
For more information contact Scott Hedberg at 612.928.5721 or email at email@example.com