About Hedberg Search
When you give us a job, we are going to fill it.
Scott Hedberg Owner
Hi, there! Thanks for checking out my site. I thought I’d let you know a little about me, so you knew where I came from, what I do, and what makes me excited to go to work every day. So, here goes:
I’m Scott Hedberg, the founder/top dog at Hedberg Search. Started my career as an investment professional, so I’m no stranger to understanding what makes your business tick. Results. And before that, I was a paper boy, altar boy, lawn boy…so I’m no stranger to hard work, too. For the past 20+ years, I’ve been having a blast in the executive search business, helping my client partners grow their businesses through the acquisition of some amazing talent.
I thrive on partnering with companies who are looking for more than just your run of the mill search consultant, but looking for someone who is supremely focused on great results. And knowing that companies with the best talent win, working with me will ensure you always find the best talent and achieve tremendous results.
I consider myself highly accountable, famously candid, deeply curious, focused, persistent, strategic, and most of all, grateful. Since losing my son/business partner to a skiing accident, time has become more precious than ever before. So, I work incredibly hard to form true, lasting, meaningful partnerships with my clients. And I’m grateful for every partnership that I’ve been able to create with Hedberg Search.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my site. I look forward to connecting with you and sharing more about how together we can grow your business!
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- I love my yoga. Kula yoga. Modo yoga. Corepower yoga. Helps me calm the mind and keep focused on what’s important.
- I love to travel. Anywhere and everywhere I can. Always seeking that next adventure.
- I smile a LOT. Life’s too short not to be happy and make others happy.
- I work smart, so I can have a great work/life balance.
- I LOVE vegetables. Gotta keep my mind focused on finding all that great talent!
- I’m a graduate of Winona State University and served on the Winona State Business Advisory Board for years. Loved giving back to my alma mater.
- Never smoked a cigarette, had a cup of coffee, or eaten a White Castle burger.
- Favorite cocktail is an Old Fashioned at Eat Street Social, from Lee the bartender, with duck tacos.
- Favorite place to karaoke is at the James Ballentine VFW in Uptown
- Favorite scenic view is the Whitsundays Islands, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- My favorite vacation spot is wherever I’m heading on my next trip!